Miles to Health

Monday, August 24, 2015

With another early meeting schedule at work for today, I cut my workout short although I wasn't sure if I would have done any more, I think Mondays are fast becoming my recovery days. Schedule called for Cathe Ripped with Hiit Low Impact #2 + Abs #1 and then 9 miles run, got in Cathe alright but decided against doing the 9 miler and did 25 mins of cardio using my stepper which I haven't used in a while.

I decided against the 9 miler because I will probably run with Shelby tomorrow or with somebody after work since Hubby is traveling, doing 18 in 2 days for my body seem a bit much especially since I still plan on doing the mixed intervals in the morning along with Cathe RWH, this was no big deal when it was 4-6 miles, may cause some injury if I keep it up.

Placing a couple of bids on liquidation.com to get more inventory for my eBay sales, this is normally hit or miss regardless of how carefully I read the manifest and description and also never a guarantee of what will sell, it always amaze me that when I think something is junk and list for a low price there end up being a bidding war, I really must be missing something.

Oh well, Life is good and son #2 starts junior year of college.

No comments: