Miles to Health

Friday, March 27, 2015

Nothing says Spring Day in Ohio, like 21 degrees and snow, oh well.

Beautiful start to my day, despite Mother Nature little weather tantrum, I started off with Cathe Ripped with Hiit Chest Shoulder and Triceps, this is a great heavy weight workout with very minimal rest, I love the flow of it.

Afterwards was 10k easy miles, probably need to spend more time on the pavement but I am just not into the cold, hard to believe that the Paris Marathon is now 15 days away, still some final plans to make but the excitement id building and quite a bit of Facebook friends going.

Doing the Egbert route again tomorrow but starting early, since I plan to have Easter dinner tomorrow because my son will not be coming home and we will be on a plane to London but then somehow I have to work 7pm -7am to cover one of my operators shift since I am down 3 out of 4, doing to be a very long 48 hours.

No comments: