Miles to Health

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The cold tundra of Ohio continues, woke up to -6 this morning after spending the night being chase by a bear, so slept in a bit to recover from all the running in my sleep.

Eventually got out of bed, which was later than expected but I did complete the running workout, just no time Lift Leg workout.

4x1.5miles with 800m recovery- the treadmill is really on it's last leg the changes I made last year to get it back running maybe running it's course since the incline goes up(2%) and down(1%) and the speed requires a bit of a banging to get up. I guess need to start looking for another since I cannot imagine not having one, even when the weather warms up, just easier to get up at 5am to get a run done instead of waiting till daylight.

No comments: