Miles to Health

Friday, January 30, 2015

Still slowly getting back to waking up on time to get my workout in, but for some reason I woke up around 230am feeling very hot wasn't able to get back to sleep right away but had no problem getting up when it was time too, although for some unforeseen reason reason decided to arrange my closet, go figure.

So after dragging myself out of my closet, went over to the basement to get the workouts of the day in, body feel fine no aches and pain.

Cathe Ripped with Hiit Upper Body, did it all the way to the stretch then pause and went to get 6 miles of easy run in watching Cast Away with Tom Hanks, after the run back to Cathe for the stretch.

I still have no idea what to do about the long run tomorrow trails, road and paths are messy due to the rain and snow from last night and this morning, also have a 930am mammogram appointment and Sunday doesn't look any better with a storm rolling in.


Signing up for Hall of Fame Half Marathon feels like this will be great to do after Paris before Flying Pig just to keep going also lots of friends are doing it and Rock and Roll New Orleans 2016 since that is only $50 and I get to know off another state

No comments: