Miles to Health

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Having a written plan means you know what to do in the morning and don't have to think much unless things get derailed by a mouse, got down to the basement to find a mouse in my workout space, since I live on a wooded lot with green space they tend to come in during the winter, actually quite surprise there are any mouse left with all the snakes in the yard. I trapped the mouse, that is the extend of my involve, need my husband to get rid of it but he was still sleeping and I was too worried he was going to get out could not workout in the room, which means no Ripped HIIT legs.

I took the D2S P3 dvd to the other room and did the RAMP workout as warmup for my run, speed work today, 12x400@6.8 - 7.2 mph, I did 7.2/2% incline since I know I have been doing it that fast while training for the 5k, recovery was suppose to be @ 400m@5.0 but I went for 4.0/2%incline to give the hamstring a break since am still babying it.1 mile warmup

Felt hard but doable and I felt good, search youtube for some hamstring stretches and got in about 15mins worth.

Stop at a Goodwill on the way home since there was no after work run with Shelby tonight, great place to search for books and workout DVDs,  found one by Gretchen Rubin: The Happiness Project heard about her but haven't read anything by her yet, looking forward to reading this, looks like a good read.


No comments: