Miles to Health

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Catching up

Really surpise to see that I haven't blogged since mid May, the summer is moving on fast and so is life. Both kids are now graduated and we just got back from getting son#1 settled in Seattle, he is goin gto be sharing a house with 5 othes guys since they all insist on living in downtown but I really can't blame them, the location is perfect, 15mins to just about anything you can think of.

Workout wise I have been doing great, although during this vacation, I decided to give my body a break from running and cycling, concentrating on bodyweight workout, I found a great one in the Oxygen June Magazine that was perfect.

30 jumping jacks
10 pushups
25 high knees
7 burpees
15 crunches
10 jump squats
10 pushups
15 crunches
10 push ups
10 jump squats
30 jumping jacks
1 minute wall sit
10 pushups
25 high knees


About 4 weeks out from the Zooma Chicago Half, so have to get back into training, really want the second medal but that will mean running under 1:59 shooting for it so we will see what happens.

Got into the 2014 Big Sur Marathon, was surpirise by that no problem at all doing registration with Active.com I actaully thought I was doing something wrong, this sold out in 59mins wow.

Need to start planning and making reservations for the races coming up, been trying to rack up travelling points, sos far sos good. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Elizabeth! Glad to have stumbled upon your blog! I was wondering if you feature guest postings. Thanks and have a great day!