Miles to Health

Friday, May 17, 2013

No limitation-Stage 7-8DC

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make - Les brown

Since I doubled up yesterday, I had to wait 45mins this morning for stage 7 to open up, so did some yoga, laundry and meditate. Was ready to go as soon as the stage opened up. This was 93mins of pure pain, The Queen stage of 8DC is comprised of 3 climbs, the final climb being the most difficult and including a hilltop finish. There are KOM's at the end of each of the 3 climbs and a single intermediate sprint.

This was just insane, half way through the last climb my legs were done and I was just holding on for dear life.

8DC - Stage 7

One more stage to go and this insanity will be over, so far teh challenge has really been a challenge and I am loving evry  minute of it.

No comments: